Painting Plastic Interior Pieces

I have a 81 Camaro that I'm restoring and I need to take care of some sun faded plastic interior parts. What's the best product to use on this? I really want this to look good so I'm looking for a proven top quality
product. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I justed the spray-on stuff from JCWhitney when I restored my 79. Never had a problem with it, and it worked great.
-- 98 Camaro

Thanks, I'll check into what they have.

I did mine earlier this year. For the plastics, SEM makes a plastic primer that I highly recommend. I tried painting a sample without it, and the paint flaked off after a slight impact. With it, the stuff sticks really good and the finish came out much better. One change I would make is to buy paint from a well known manufacturer like Sherwin Williams or SEM. The cheapie OEM stuff sold by a local resto shop was probably one reason I had problems, but hell, it matched.
Ken
If you can find some Krylon Fusion i would use that. Specificly made to bond to plastic.