Parting 77 "LT" and 78 Z-28

I'm parting a 77 Type LT and a 78 Z-28. They are parts cars, restore would cost too much. E-mail me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for any part inquires or information, whole cars for
real cheap if anyone's interested in the whole cars for their own parts. I also have a transmission out of a 85 Camaro was bolted to a V-6. and I have a 400 Turbo tranny(no yolk) for sale (Came from 69 GMC truck). I'm located near Louisville, KY. I may will trade for 85 camaro parts or buy 85 camaro parts.
What do you want for the 77 as a whole car? How good is the hood?