Performance chip

Hi Guys,
What kind of performance chip would you guys recommend to buy. I have seen web sites selling them for $200.00 and also ebay selling other ones for $30.
I have a 1988 Camaro RS (305).
Thanks
Hi Guys,
What kind of performance chip would you guys recommend to buy. I have seen web sites selling them for $200.00 and also ebay selling other ones for $30.
I have a 1988 Camaro RS (305).
Thanks
Hi Guys,
What kind of performance chip would you guys recommend to buy. I have seen web sites selling them for $200.00 and also ebay selling other ones for $30.
I have a 1988 Camaro RS (305).
Thanks
I havn't seen any of the that make a noticable difference on a stock motor.

I have done business with a guy on eBay who custom burns chips for the 86-92 f body's. His name is Brian and his ebay ID is tbichips. Look him up, he made me a chip for my 88 IROC with my TPI and 305 for right around $100. Although, you won't see many performance gains, it is possible to gain around 20hp with better fuel maps and advanced timings. Also try all the "free mods" that are out there like the throttle body coolant bypass and adjusting your transmission shift points(assuming you have a 700R4). A company called TPIS(Tuned Port Induction Specialties) makes a book on how to tune the TPI powered engines; it has a lot of good stuff in it.
The Freak