photo's: not allowed? wont let me show you.

every time i try to upload photos of my cylinder heads the message comes back "rejected post filter". am i to understand this group does not allow photo posting attachments?

Reply to
Slev Milachnea

You are correct, only groups with binary/binaries in their name officially allow attachments.

Reply to
Leo Navoichick

Easy enough. Just go to imageshack, download the pics, then post the web links here. It's free and it's easy to do.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to