photo's: not allowed? wont let me show you.

every time i try to upload photos of my cylinder heads the message comes back "rejected post filter". am i to understand this group does not allow
photo posting attachments?

You are correct, only groups with binary/binaries in their name officially allow attachments.
--
Leo

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:11:51 GMT, Slev Milachnea

Easy enough. Just go to imageshack, download the pics, then post the web links here. It's free and it's easy to do.
hey Ron, thank you.