Pictures from the 2005 Detroit Autoshow - loads of Chevrolet pics

http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/JLA1/NAIAS05.html
Pics at link above.
Chevy Colbalt SS, Z06, C6R and more
Enjoy

StuffFinder wrote:
Some crossposted spam, reported as such.
'Key wrote:

This cat is constantly crossposting his website a couple times a week with topics that while they have to do with cars in general, do not match the interests of any specific group. SPAM in other words. I believe it's you that needs the clue.

Sorry, but the North American International Auto Show is of interest to ANYONE who loves their cars....prior cross-posting and/or SPAM efforts notwithstanding, I am glad he posted the link he did, as it helped me make my mind up to go to the show this year.
I'm charging all the batteries I've got on hand for the digital camera as we speak. ;)
Show is in Portland, OR starting the 27th. I'll be there TF

nah, no clue needed here ! he just simply didn't post spam. oh yea ? here is some info on the subject fot ya. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=usenet+spam
g'day
--
"Key"

"toddle" ? :-) never mind. I now understand your inability to comprehend. also, there is no real need for your reply. ---PLONK---
--
"Key"

FBR wrote:

A link to auto pics posted to auto newsgroups isn't spam. Are you trolling, or just extremely uptight and whiny?
--

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really
don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

Thanks, dood! I'm still debating if I'm gonna go this year....haven't bothered in years...but MAYBE I'll start going again this year. ;)
StuffFinder wrote:

I went to the L.A. show, too, but missed some of the cars you showed... here's my pics, including some shots of a bare C6 chassis:
http://tinyurl.com/46eyw
I like YOUR pictures MUCH better. They load much faster too! Andy W.

heard that ! much smaller files...
--
"Key"