Power Window Repair Question

Doe's anyone know if there are any places that repair power windows other than the dealership? I have a 95 Z28 and the driver's side window is starting to occasionally get stuck for a few minutes when going up. Do general mechanics repair such things or body shops? I'd prefer to avoid the dealership if I do have to replace it because they normally charge unrealistically high prices. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Ninjiro

I had to replace the switch on mine, same symptoms. It was surprisingly cheap and quite easy to replace.

Reply to
ATP*