Price on 3 years

I am in the market for a 1970 to 1973 Camaro. Have owned 3 in the past but it has been a long time. What should I expect with price for a fair condition Camaro in the Northwest? Is $4500 to much? Thanks much.

references to Malibu were gone from the car, it had a decent paint but not spectacular, non original 327ci, non original 4 speed (converted), SS badges all over it, Cragar SS wheels, and an asking price of $9,000. And to think I told my wife that if the seller wanted $3,500 or less that I was coming home with it. If you want a well maintained example of a 70'-73' Camaro you will most likely be looking in the $10 - $15,000.00 range. Pick up a Hemmings Motor News at your favorite news stand and see what all of the older Muscle and Pony cars are selling for.
I paid $3000 for my 1973 Camaro recently. It was a daily driver, in fair to good condition. California car. So depending on the model and all, you might go in with an offer lower than $4500.
Darrel

* Remove "NOSPAM" from address to email me * snipped-for-privacy@silcom.com www.silcom.com/~darrel/