Problem 95 Camaro Cuts Out Please Help.

Ok I have a 95 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L V6 5 Speed. It has 130,000 miles on it. Ok, My problem is when I am at a stop sign stopped and everything, just when I
start to exclerate to about 3,000 RPM in first gear all of a sudden my car will just gut out and studder like a go-cart. I wish I knew what the problem is. I have ran a scanner on it and it comes up with no error codes, but what i did find out is when the car guts out it puts up an error code on the injectors "Injectors = Fault" Another thing that is weird is when I turn off the car and turn it back on the car runs normal and doesnt gut out. I have changed the wires and did an injector cleaning and still I get the same problem. I'm wondering if its an o2 sensor but I am not really familiar about cars and stuff. If you have any suggestions that would be great.
Thanks
Brandt
Have you changed the spark plugs?