problem with jvc cd player?

I installed a jvc cd player in my car along with 2 sony 12 inch subs, a 1 farad capacitor, and a bazooka 800 watt amp, now since i installed all that stuff my radio will shut off all the time and i can hear a clicking
in the dash on the right side like its a bad relay or something, but i took my glovebox out and can find anything that would be the problem, but the funny thing is that when i smack the dash real hard it will click on again and then shut off like 10 minutes later...just for the hell of it i put my stock player in and it doesnt click or anything, its fine...so help me out PLEASE!!! I NEED MY MUSIC!!!
Goto Bestbuy and tell them that you have no idea what your doing and that you want them to fix it for you..