Question on able to sell items on this site?

Hi,
I was wondering if it is okay to sell items on this group? My neighbor, who is elderly and isn't very computer literate, just sold his 73 vette and he asked me if I could help him sell a couple of
unopened cases of Liquid Glass Polish he had and now has no use for them. Is an item like this permitted to be posted on this site? Look forward to your reply,
Greg
Greg wrote:

Technically, no. It belongs in the .forsale groups. Try craigslist or there's always ebay.

You'll get a much better response from E-bay users than here. Good luck.
Greg wrote:

No it's frowned upon. You'll have better luck in the 'forsale' groups. Thanks for asking though.
                    NOI