Question on Tires ...

Hello, I purchased a 69 camaro SS and have been doing some work on it. I am currently in the market for tires now & wanted to get something that
would look good in the rear. ( Nice stance, not too big ) .... I currently have 205 / 70 14's all the way around. I planned on keeping the 205/70 14's in the front, but want to go a little wider in the back .... without getting silly. Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance. ( I currently have & am keeping the ss rally style rim in size 14. ) Thanks guys.

You aren't going to be getting anything extreme with 6" or 7" wide wheels. The best you'll probably get out of them is something like 225/65/R14 a small improvement but not terribly noticeable. I will eventually be going to a 16" or 17" wheel on my 68' to get as much rubber as possible on all 4 corners.
Call up the people that you usually deal with in the tire department and ask what size tires will fit on your present wheels. Or find the info online at a site like tirerack.com, though I'm not sure they have the breakdown either.