Question on upholstery

I'm redoing the interior on my 76 LT and have been unable to find the original seat covers. It has the custom knit cloth in firethorn. I can find previous years and from 77 up but no luck on my 76. Can anyone
offer any suggestions?
And I'm needing a console for a four speed. I'm changing from the auto to a 5 speed and my console would need to be cut up and I had rather buy a new console. But all I've found were the high priced but cheaply made aftermarket replacements. They use plastic mounting brackets where the original has metal brackets. Chuck
Chuck wrote:

http://www.classicindustries.com /
http://www.paddockparts.com
http://www.yearone.com /

Thanks, but I have already struck out with those. Classic sales says they have some but on checking further it's just a cloth cover that they are selling, it's not a close replacement.