Questions on Rear Ends of 1997 Camaro

I have a 1997 Z28. I bent the rear axle on it. I am trying to determine if it has traction control on it or not. I know it has ABS but not sure about
the traction control.
JB
What I am trying to find out is. Are the actual rear end housing the same for the V6 and the Z28's. Could I change the differential in a V6 rear end to a Z28.
JB

about