R.A.P. Module?

Can someone explain how to get the RAP module in my 96 camaro? Its gone loco and needs to be changed or checked asap cuz its causin my radio and stuff to mess up.

In a 94 (should be the same ) It is located just above the tranny hump on the firewall. There are two boxes located there , one is mounted horizontal ( wires coming out of the side ) and above that one is a vertical one ( wires from above) One is RAP the other is Express down,I can't remember which is which. At least it's a start..........Stan

Any chance of an explanation of what these are or are for ?. I've not heard of the terms and they don't seem to appear in my _comprehensive_ Chiltern manual AFAICS.
Thanks
--
T.C. - 1995 Z28 LT1
terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk

Cheers, I knew the terms but never heard them described as such IYSWIM :->