Radiator fan won't turn on

I have a 92 Camaro with a 5.0 and the radiator fan won't come on. I replaced the relay and the temp sensor. I also jumped a hot wire at the relay to the fan and it came on. When I replaced the relay the fan came on shortly after I started the car but didn't come after that. The fan will come on with the a/c on. If you have any idea what else I can do to fix this please let me know. Thanks, Bob.

Reply to
HB3

the tall one

Go to "thirdgen.org" and do a search on their message boards. I've seen dozens of posts and a coupla lengthy tech articles there regarding exactly your problem.

If you're really > I have a 92 Camaro with a 5.0 and the radiator fan won't come on. I

Reply to
Dean M