Radiator fan won't turn on

I have a 92 Camaro with a 5.0 and the radiator fan won't come on. I replaced the relay and the temp sensor. I also jumped a hot wire at the relay to the fan and it came on. When I replaced the relay the fan came
on shortly after I started the car but didn't come after that. The fan will come on with the a/c on. If you have any idea what else I can do to fix this please let me know. Thanks, Bob.
I would check all the wiring in the circuit and clean the grounds esp. around the relay. It sounds like a bad wire or connection somewhere. Also, make sure you replaced the fan switch (temp sensor) not the temp sensor for the gauge / computer.
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:37:42 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Go to "thirdgen.org" and do a search on their message boards. I've seen dozens of posts and a coupla lengthy tech articles there regarding exactly your problem.
If you're really into your Camaro it'll become one of your favorite websites. More info on these cars than is believable.