radiator support.

i have a 1987 camaro with a 350. i just swaped the 350 in the car. the stock v-6 support is not long enought, and i dont want to buy on for a v-8 becouse ithas the radiator hose upport on it and my car is a show car. i have seen camaros with the same swap done that has four indavidual crome peices holding the radiator and i was wondering where to ind them. i am just looking for some thing that will look right, and i would like it to be crome becouse i have no hood so i got to crome it. lol

Reply to
Richard

Go to a machine shop (tool and die type) discribe what you want. Have them make it from aluminum, and polish it. The clear coat it.

Charles I seen a guy build them damn bloomington gold winning cars once or twice.

Reply to
Charles Bendig