rainwater entering parked 2nd gen camaro

Hello,

I have a 1975 Camaro with a leak problem. When it rains a lot, and my Camaro is parked outside, then I have a large puddle of water in my cabin.

The puddle is under the glove-box.

Has anyone experienced something like this? Where should I look for the leak? I do not see obvious leaks. The car looks in perfect shape.

Also, I wonder about the two small plateau's under the hood, at both corners near the windshield. (Driver's side plateau has the VIN tag). Both plateau's seem to collect water. Strangely, there is a drainhole, but it houses a rubber ring that prevents the water from draining. Is this intended? Could I safely remove the rubber ring?

Thanks,

Bram Stolk

Reply to
Bram Stolk

Fresh air intake vent is in the open position. The vent is located infront of the windshield and there is a door vacuumed or electrical that is top close and open.

Reply to
USMCsniper