rainwater entering parked 2nd gen camaro

Hello,
I have a 1975 Camaro with a leak problem. When it rains a lot, and my Camaro is parked outside, then I have a large puddle of water in my cabin.
The puddle is under the glove-box.
Has anyone experienced something like this? Where should I look for the leak? I do not see obvious leaks. The car looks in perfect shape.
Also, I wonder about the two small plateau's under the hood, at both corners near the windshield. (Driver's side plateau has the VIN tag). Both plateau's seem to collect water. Strangely, there is a drainhole, but it houses a rubber ring that prevents the water from draining. Is this intended? Could I safely remove the rubber ring?
Thanks,
Bram Stolk
--
"For the costs of subsidized agriculture in the EU, we can have all 56 million
European cows fly around the world. First Class." - J. Norberg