Re: 2001 Floor Mats

What a coincidence... I just bought a 2000 camaro convertible with no mats also. Where did all the mats go.??? Someone must have a whole bunch of 'em.!!! I went to advance auto and [was also worried about the hump and mat fit] bought a real good set for $27 and to my surprise they fit very well. It only came with the front mats but have a cool chevy racing monogram on 'em. Anything you buy from the dealer is going to be expensive.!!

Z24PODS says... "Click Here