Re: 3.8 229cid V6 aftermarket parts?

Yes, you can buy the entire kit for about $550 I think from either Summit Racing or Jegs. You get the Edelbrock camshaft, lifters, #2111 Intake Manifold, and 500 CFM Carb. I purchased it and it really worked out well for me. I couldnt tell you difference in power because I got the motor, beefed it up, and put it into my kit car.

Reply to
Jimbo

Yes, you can buy the entire kit for about $550 I think from either Summit Racing or Jegs. You get the Edelbrock camshaft, lifters, #2111 Intake Manifold, and 500 CFM Carb. I purchased it and it really worked out well for me. I couldnt tell you difference in power because I got the motor, beefed it up, and put it into my kit car.

Anybody know of any aftermarket engine parts for this motor? I have a 81 >Camaro with this engine and would be interested in a carb, intake, headers >etc for it. >
Reply to
Jimbo

Yes, you can buy the entire kit for about $550 I think from either Summit Racing or Jegs. You get the Edelbrock camshaft, lifters, #2111 Intake Manifold, and 500 CFM Carb. I purchased it and it really worked out well for me. I couldnt tell you difference in power because I got the motor, beefed it up, and put it into my kit car.

Reply to
Jimbo

Yes, you can buy the entire kit for about $550 I think from either Summit Racing or Jegs. You get the Edelbrock camshaft, lifters, #2111 Intake Manifold, and 500 CFM Carb. I purchased it and it really worked out well for me. I couldnt tell you difference in power because I got the motor, beefed it up, and put it into my kit car.

Reply to
Jimbo

Thanks I'll check it out.

Reply to