Re: 3.8 229cid V6 aftermarket parts?

wrote:
Yes, you can buy the entire kit for about $550 I think from either Summit Racing or Jegs. You get the Edelbrock camshaft, lifters, #2111 Intake Manifold, and 500 CFM Carb. I purchased it and it really worked
out well for me. I couldnt tell you difference in power because I got the motor, beefed it up, and put it into my kit car.