Re: 4 wheel drive camaro

Yes Buy An Eagle Talon take off the body & slap on a Camaro body. & hope all the engine & extra bells & whistles line up. Not highly advisable.

Good luck

Reply to
Redsled

Yes take an Eagle Talon. Remove the body & Slap on a Camaro Body. & hope it all lines up with the power plant could be problems. Not recommended but it might work.

Good Luck

Reply to
Redsled

Why would anyone use a Foreign piece of crap for the 4 wheel drive platform when there are thousands of S-10 truck frames with 4wd that could be used.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Hmmm, I don't think the S10 was an example of great design and manufacturing.

Reply to
JimV

That may be but they have everything that is needed to start an all wheel drive conversion. Too much work for me but someone is smart enough to do the job, I'm sure.

Check out this all wheel drive 32 Roadster. I think you'll need to paste the ID into the address.

{E505CCF1-A614-412D-B747-D4AA9F66A74A} ...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

Good ideal never thought of the S10 frame.

Reply to
Redsled