Re: 84' camaro

Go to www.thirdgen.org and look on their forums. Most people curse the V8 swap because SO MUCH must be changed from front to rear, and you'll likely be told just to go find a V8
equipped 3rd gen because it will be cheaper and less time consuming in the long run :( -- Todd

Thank you Todd.
The forums at thirdgen are full of information. I'll no doubt learn alot there.
You'll need to change the trans the bolt pattern is different. You'll need to get all the brackets for the accessories eg. alt. P.S. ect... We did one in a 82 it ran great but it really isn't worth doing unless you have the time... and want to keep the car. Ours when done really ran good. It was worth it to us because we like doing this kind of stuff. Good Luck