Re: Before i post this....OMG!!

I didnt mean for my post to start a war!!! i appologize to the group for this...
i asked because there are a LOT of "net cops" that have nothing better
to do, so they go and report anything they dont like... everytime someone mentions eBay, ppl atomaticaly think SPAM!!!! LETS REPORT HIM!!!!
i wasnt spamming or trying to start an argument, just trying to sell my car, and what better place than a CAMARO forum, but nonetheless, i sold me car, TO A NON PAYING BIDDER!!!!!!!!!!! The girl said she wasnt interested anymore, AFTER SHE WON!!
funny thing is though, she won FIVE other camaros.... obviously someone felt like screwing with sellers here...
anyays, i appologize if my post ignited this flame war... those werent my intentions..
LaterzZz
ha ha ... o-well .. so your the only one that took my original post as a helpful warning ... that's indeed of course all it was ... I reply to politeness with the same in return .. and to rudeness in the same fashion ... I see webtv poster's harassed all the time ... so I just thought I'd give ya a head's up ... I was just about to drop a post to ol'Knight Rider here .. I think I'll go with your show of class , and not bother ... hit re-list on the car , and better luck next time .. they'll pull the bidder's account for sure ... take care eh
sorry it didn't sell..........people like that ought not be allowed to bid on anything..........