Re: Gas prices aren't dropping

Page 2 of 2
On whose part? The government's? Think about it next time you go into a hospital you don't pay zillions in insurance premiums for...
DAS --

How often do gas prices drop? Not as much as they rise. Everyone needs gas in their vehicles so, why not provide a need AND milk the consumer at the same time? About the states with the "full service" law, that makes no sense to me- what would a state care what I pumped into my car- and I don't know about anyone else, but, I'm very protective of my car- including: what I buy for it, what gets done to it (no one likes a crappy mechanic,) and especially what goes into it (be it oil, gas, or anything else.) I think it'd be time to vote those people out of office who endorse that law, and vote people in who will get it off the books. Luckily, I don't live in a state that feels I need a "babysitter" at the gas station.
98' Camaro wrote:

Most state mandated full service stations cost less than self serve. Why? Liability.

I know that some BC cities have that to create jobs...