Re: high quality computer parts

XCSystems Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

My friend started a website, . > They sell computers and computer parts. I personally think their > prices are pretty good, please take a look and give opinions so I > can let my friend know what changes to make, thanks for all your > help ahead of time.

Since you spammed, I took the liberty of letting your webhost and ISP know about the site. I am sure they will have some constructive criticism to offer.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck