Re: looking for ideas on finishing...

To make the picture 100% nicer roll that scrapstang down over the hill... Other than that the Camaro looks pretty nice... Does it have red interior ? might want to change that if it does... P.S. You'll probably get ripped for putting pictures in a non-binaries group...
thanks for the feedback re: the pix... did not clue in... will remember for next time.. just looking for some help.
re: the tang LOL... ya fake OJ like fake muscle LOL... it is the car of the guy who builds race engines in town. His grocery getter as the other car was being tweaked. But yes I agree and good eye LOL
yes it does have a red interior. It was orginally the white Z28 from 81. When I finally rescued it from some teens who had painted it black with rollers and put a Pontiac 400 from a trans am in it... I stripped it down to the bare 'bones' and the colour is actually the 97 Z28 metalic teal as that was the year I got it back into a more normal state of being LOL
still want to do something with the interior as you had noted, maybe remove the rear seat for some reason (I am tall 6-6), put in more dynamic seats (lower and more support) and it needs a stereo at some time and the gauges fixed up. I have two dashes to play with so I should be able to get it. The friggen mice got into my head liner again!!!! so I need to do something about that before buying another one.

PS and some new wheels...
but wheels and stereo are for when I have time LOL

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:08:02 GMT, "gordon"

new wheels, some window tint. (Z28 stripe kit maybe?).
markd wrote:

I think the clear windows look just fine. A lot more 70s, so it will be more in-style.
White interiour may look better than the red, which clashes with your blue exteriour.
what year is the camaro, btw?
bram