Re: Manual or Automatic Transmission? Would you compromise?

When it comes to car salesmen & car purchases, you have to be a dick to get a good deal & to get what you want. On my last shopping experience, I ended
up talking to the owner's son before getting the answers I wanted. They basically tried to sell me something I wasn't to excited about for a ridiculous price. I got them down $5000 bucks in about 20 mins. Really shows the huge mark up on new/used vehicles. Car shopping isn't for the faint hearted by any means. Good for you for sticking up for what you want. I don't blame you. If you are spending that much damn well should get what you want!!!