Re: My 1995 Z28 has a falling headliner cloth

I just today noticed that my 95 Z28 has a problem with the headliner.

> A section right over the driver's head is sagging. > It is just the cloth that is pulling free. > Can this be repaired by a local paint and body place? > Any advice appreciated/ > Thanks > Rick > > >
Reply to
Jamie

Permanent fix please

Reply to
RickyD

same here...i see more tint and glass companies that do the headliner work, rather than paint/body. it might get expensive if you have to replace the foam liner...at least that was the case with a few of the older models...

travis

Reply to
Travis Thompson