Re: NEW 1/4/05 - GM Official Pics of the 2006 Corvette Z06 (w/ 7.0 liter V8 - 500hp)

StingRay
Sorry if you felt like you were being "duped" as you put it, but there is nothing to hide as if you look at the headers, the IP address makes it
evident that is one of our posting aliases. The alias is used to easily track the traffic and conversations of our posts. If anyone were trying to "dupe" anyone - don't you think there would have been a bit more effort?
We must say that you might be mistaken in your facts as our forums are our "1st" sort of website of this nature and we have never had type of website like this in the past. We also have not had anything to do with anyone named "Corvettes Central" nor has that name ever been used on anything published by us in the past
Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many pages of the site.
Anyway..this post was posted as there is a significant interest in the Corvettes in this group and we thought that the readers of this group would be interested in this and the other information we have posted (66,000 + page hits since 12/14 would seem to back that up). Seems as if you had some sort of interest as well as you took the time to read our message and visit the site. If someone takes/feels this message is "spam" we apologize but nothing was meant to offend. Of course you still have the option of filtering our posts under this name or the other if you like.
Again StingRay, if you honestly felt we were intentionally trying to "dupe" you or you do not like our posts/website, we are sorry you feel that way.

message

Bullshit delted.

This is a CAMARO NEWSGROUP. A lot of the posts are crossed to the CAMARO/FIREBIRD group.
Note: Camaro <=> Firebird does NOT INCLUDE CORVETTE.
Please use a tiny bit of your mental facilities next time.
WE DO NOT WANT THIS BULLSHIT POSTED HERE. There are already groups for what you want to post, so quit wasting bandwidth and post in your own area.