Re: [News] Massive Power Failure in Isabel's Path

I live in raleigh north carolina and we got nothing but wind and rain. Nothing severe. We've had thunderstorms worst than this.

--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering