Re: Osama Found Hanged

BS where are the pics. It's a .exe file bra (yeah right i'm gonna open it)
evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

released
What an idiot! Reported!
I would think an educated "Harvard Man" would know better than to spam a newsgroup with this Bullshit. Stupid Fuck!!!!
Based on the information provided, we have identified the offending computer and will take appropriate action(s).
These actions may be: - Issue a warning by email indicating a complaint has been registered - Issue a warning that service may be suspended if activity continues - Suspend or terminate Shaw Internet connection to customer
If your message is in regard to any threat of violence, bodily harm, or other danger, please contact your local Law Enforcement Authorities immediately! If you feel this case also consists of illegal activity, we encourage you to issue a formal complaint with your local Law Enforcement Authorities. If warranted, Shaw will cooperate fully with the Law Enforcement Authorities involved.
bikerbob spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It's a new virus floating around. Best report it (like you obviously did. :) )
NOI