Re: Performance chip for 1992 RS 5.0

IMHO, The ADS Superchip. Only change the Thermo if you get the stage 2 chip. Note, it will not pass emissions with a lower thermo.
-- 98 Camaro

I have a 1992 5.0 and I have it chipped. Hypertech it was reasonably priced and they only offer a preprogramed for the 5.0. it was the best investment, I also had to instal
a 160 thremo get the one with the bigger jets, they cost more but worth it. I also installed Aluminum hoses and aluminum radiator. I nevder over heat. and it does every bit of 145 mph speedo I installe
-- rsslld1
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-107337.htm
Send from http://www.carstalk.ne