Re: rs 2.8 swap

i'm in process of putting a pontiac 305 in my 86 2.8l v6 and it will not bolt up to the 700r4 tranny so you might want to just replace it with a 3.1 better off and a lot less headaches
mike

A pontiac 305? Please tell me that it is a bored over 301 Turbo. If so, I'm very interested!
Bird79 1979 Firebird Esprit 1973 455 YC
Why do so many suggest a 3.1 swap? The 3.4 is same dang block as the 2.8 and 3.1, but has more power.
-- 98 Camaro