Re: smallblock chevy in Southern Ontario

hi i'm in Barrie, Ontario. i have a 69 small block engine that i may part with number checks it as a 327 or 350 from 69 it has been bored .030
over comes complete with crank, high compression domed pistons, high pressure deep oil pump & deep oil pan , this comes from my 701/2 Z28 make me a reasonable offer