Re: smallblock chevy in Southern Ontario

hi i'm in Barrie, Ontario. i have a 69 small block engine that i may part with number checks it as a 327 or 350 from 69 it has been bored .030 over comes complete with crank, high compression domed pistons, high pressure deep oil pump & deep oil pan , this comes from my 701/2 Z28 make me a reasonable offer

Hi Everyone, > > I am rebuilding an '80 Z28 and am looking for a stout smallblock (will > consider a big block though too) to put in this thing. > > Car is in great shape body and structurally. > > already have a T350 w/ shift kit and 3000 stall, 3.73 posi > > want something with some (lots of) kick to it - i have a decent runner in it > now, but should be rebuilt etc and would rather just do the heart transplant > than mess around :) > > would LOVE to get ahold of a 327 :) > > will consider anything - please email what you have and asking price plus > location > > anywhere in South-Western Ontario (Canada) isn't a problem and if the price > right and the goods worth it, would be willing to go further afield. > > thanks in advance > > 80-Z/28 > > PS: in kind of a hurry so would be looking on making the purchase within a > month max > >
Reply to
tdumoulinen231