Re: Squeek in rear during acceleration?

worn brakes

Test drove a 98 Camaro today, v6, at, with 87k miles. Anyways, during the > test drive I heard what sounded like a squeek coming from the back end > as I accelerated. The speed of the squeek increased as the speed increased > and the frequency slowed when the car slowed down. > > When I got out I checked around the hatch and pushed on the rearend but > could not reproduce it. > > Does anyone know what might be causing this noise? > > Also, is there anything else I should be aware of when looking at camaros > in the 95-98 year range? > > Thanks, Mark
Reply to
wmoltjr

sounds like rear u joint. moderator at

Mrrjjdh03