Re: Tough Choice - Which Would Be Better?

: hey i need someones opinion on a camaro, i have a choice between an Z28 : standard, and an LS1 Z28 automatic, which would be better speed wise. . .
: : thanks in advance : : -Kyler
Year of Each vehicle? Powerplant of manual Z? What's the throw of the manual? Final Gearing of each? How good are you at shifting?
Based on same model year vehicles, both sporting LS1 powerplant, and both bone stock, I'd have to go with the manual. But that's just me. If you can't shift for shit, I'd suggest the automatic. An automatic may be able to out-shift me, but not by much. And, I have far more control over my shift points, peak hp/torque, and better gearing. The rest is just experience and modifications.
On 29 Aug 2003 11:18:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Foxmotocrss) puked:

I bought an auto because of all the traffic where I live and regret my decision. My other car is a manual and when I get in my Camaro I feel like I have too much time on my hands with not shifting and all. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?