Re: we order once, look actually, then pour behind the fork on the stadium

<snip fodder>
This is about the funniest spam havester fodder I've seen.
????????
Martin '01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,
SLP Cold Air Induction & Smooth Intake Bellow Corsa Catback w/Premium Tips '83 V45 Magna

It's a "joe job," which is to say, a forgery.
http://members.cox.net/joejob/#WhatIsAJoeJob
--
Terry Austin
snipped-for-privacy@hyperbooks.com