Re: what u mean by empties?

Empties = Budweiser cans after I'm done with them...*g*
The Anonymous Alcoholic! Drink 24:7 Copyright 2003 Drinkenstein

Yeah, this was after our yearly campus "dance" that my fraternity puts on called M-Ball. Short for Miner's Ball. Anyway, after the dance, we go out to a huge hill, where the largest letter M in the country if not the world that represents a college is and we light it on fire. The tradition is to drink at this as well. Well, if you are a cop waiting in the weeds when everyone is coming back after this is done, and you spot a Camaro with the t-tops off with "young" looking guys in it, you might figure they were drinking. Since I was driving, I just had the traditional drink from the chanpaign bottle and passed it on, so there was nothing really in me or anything to smell. He walked around the car 4 times with his flash light (this being around 1 am) being able to see everything of course... but nothing in the car so he told me my exhaust was loud and that I didn't have a front plate on.. then he let me go.
--

Well catch ya later,
-KITT

out