Re: WTB: Expressvu 3100 with Dish

"gordon" wrote in hfx.forsale,

no one said he had a clue... >

ahh, shut up Gordon ya old windbag. How's the rat infested camaro ? What about that 'old thing'-you- keep referring to as your wife ? I just hope you always remember that this i-net can work 2 ways you know. However I usually mind my own business, how about you ?

> heheh from same guy offering 75 for a 2700, 4700 and dish. >> Nice one >> >>> "Halifax" wrote in hfx.forsale, >>> >>>>email with price >>>> >>> $150 without card >> >> >
Reply to
who

Must be a crosspost unless there is a new camaro called dish???

Reply to
Scratch

Scratch wrote in hfx.forsale,

Get lost ya burnt out red-neck and get something that ford makes.. then you can call it a car.

Reply to
who

Wow! Great way to start off when I don't even know you prick lips. Here have a plonk from e to you. By the way I have had fords through out the years and they can't hold a candle to GM

PLONK!!

Reply to
Scratch

I thought you may be intimate with my new friend Gordon.

True.. well carry on, don't let us "normal" folk bother you, lol ?

Reply to
who

well, **pffft**, that's a fine way to start off -our- relationship. I see that yer into talking dirty at bedside.. already.

ewww, kinky little devil aren`t ya. When you try to burn me with that wax, I'll shove that candle up yer ass **smooch**

Reply to
who