Rear Shock Recomendation

1992 RS 305 TBI
The rear of my car bottoms out over bumps easily.
What are some recommendations for rear shocks?
Charles

Charles wrote:

Edlebrock IAS Performer
Bilstien HD's. I have 'em on my fourth gen and have been very happy with them. You would want to put a good strut on the front as well, Koni or Bilstien both make very good products. Pricey but the last shocks you'll ever need.