Removing roof lining of 2nd gen camaro

Hello,
I want to remove the roof lining of my 1976 camaro. I've removed quite a few screws, and pulled away all plastics.
However, in the center of the roof, there is a roof-light.
This clamps the roof-lining material.
How can I remove the roof light? I tried rotating the light, but I don't think it has a screw-thread?
Thanks,
Bram
--
I have a wonderful proof of my intelligence, which this char[120] is too small
to contain.
: Hello, : : : I want to remove the roof lining of my 1976 camaro. : I've removed quite a few screws, and pulled away all plastics. : : However, in the center of the roof, there is a roof-light. : This clamps the roof-lining material. : : How can I remove the roof light? : I tried rotating the light, but I don't think it has a screw-thread? : : Thanks, : : Bram : : -- : I have a wonderful proof of my intelligence, which this char[120] is too small : to contain.

Then remove the 2 screws that hold the light assembly. Disconnect the battery before doing this, you might blow an accessory fuse if you don't.
...Ron

-- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero/index.htm
Some are wise and some are otherwise