Removing roof lining of 2nd gen camaro

Hello,

I want to remove the roof lining of my 1976 camaro. I've removed quite a few screws, and pulled away all plastics.

However, in the center of the roof, there is a roof-light. This clamps the roof-lining material.

How can I remove the roof light? I tried rotating the light, but I don't think it has a screw-thread?

Thanks,

Bram

Reply to
Bram Stolk

the translucent plastic area has tangs on it to hold it up. Prying gently will release them.

Reply to
Im Right

Then remove the 2 screws that hold the light assembly. Disconnect the battery before doing this, you might blow an accessory fuse if you don't.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Some are wise and some are otherwise