Repair diagrams / instructions / guide online?

then click on the online guides.

Reply to
Refinish King

I'm about to put a serpantine belt in my 1997 Z28.

Any idea where I could find a site with a diagram or guide for doing this?

In fact, general guides or diagrams online would be good to know about if anyone can post some links. Thanks!

Reply to
StarMan

Thanks. Great to know they have those!

HOWEVER -

I was dismayed to not be able to find ANY references to the serp belt EXCEPT in the general "engine" section, where all it does is mention removing it and installing it when replacing the engine. This section was all TEXT, too. No graphics showing the belt!

Any other places where they might have what I need in this instance?

Reply to
StarMan

Go to the Auto Zone store:

They print out serpentine diagrams.