Replacing the 78 Camaro bumper with a older style Camaro bumper

is their any way of puting a 1973 or Earlier camaro bumper on a 78 camaro. i no the hoods all look the same and the front fenders look the same but will it fit easily or will i have to modify a way for it to
work. the reason being is i realy dont like the way the 78 style looks. i like the earlier look. can anyone help me
Ok I thought I was strange for wanting to put the '70-'73 style grill on my '78 camaro but the Bumpers???? now that is strange I think it might work on a '74-'77 but on a '78 I don't think so with out changing the entire nose. Which is possible not sure what it takes to do it but I have seen it done. Good Luck '78 PRPLHAZ