Replacing the front end of a 78 camaro w/ 73 camaro

is their any way of puting a 1973 or Earlier camaro front end........ the plastic bumper and grill........ on a 78 camaro. i no the hoods all look the same but will it bolt up the same

Reply to
kennygreene

Yes, it will bolt up. I've seen it done.

A friend of mine once bolted a '78 Camaro front end onto a '73 Firebird. Don't ask me why!

Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT