Req.: photos of 1983 Camaro Z28 Targa

Hi
Can someone send me detailled photos of a 1983 Camaro Z28 with T-tops?
I'll have one by the end of this month. But I want to show some pics to friends...
Best regards
Dominik

Have you tried a search engine with the words 83 Camaro T-tops in the search line?
RSCamaro schrieb:

Sure. But I didn't found any really good images from the interior. And on the other side, it would be nice to talk with some Camaro owner about the car.
Sorry, if I'm boring you with this thread. I'm new to alt.autos.camaro. If such threads aren't allowed, please ignore it. I wouldn't do it again ;-)
Dominik

I wasn't putting you down or anything. Generally a poster will state that they've had no luck with search engines and are asking for links to pages that people like you and I have on hand.
Pretty much anything is allowed here. We like to see the content about Camaros and cars in general. Picture posting is frowned upon. Enjoy your stay.