running engine stand

does anyone have or know of plans for making a running/test engine stand?
i have a couple engines i would like to fire up and break in before going in
the cars (camaros/smallblock chevys) and would like to build a stand for running them
thanks in advance
-- Yesterday I was just disillusioned, now I am fully disgruntled