Sadly I must sell my 67 convertible:-(

The last time I posted here was to get help on restoring my 67 and now I need to know what I might expect if I sell her. Yes it kills me to think of this but I may not have a choice.
What I have is a bare bones 1967 convertible with a 6 cylinder and a 4 speed. I bought about 3k worth of interior parts and have most it installed plus I replaced the brakes with some disc brakes made by stainless steel brake company. They were high end. It has power steering and after market high back seats. It could be made original but I never cared if it was. I just wanted my ride..
I don't need to be talked out of it because if there is anyway of not selling I won't but I would like to know what you folks think a realistic price would be.
Thanks
Danny
Sorry to hear that!! I can't imagine selling my 69 Z/28.... I would give it to a Family member before I let it leave my with someone else :-o.
Got any pics of it?
Scott

Scott wrote:

Nothing recent. I have it in california and have to move down south. BY the time I move it, finish the little things and do all the other things in life, I figure I'm better off selling her and putting the money toward a bigger down payment on a house and letting another love her for me.

What is asking price your thinking about putting her up for?

I don't know - fair or just below fair market. If you are interested you can email me and I will send you a phone number. We can talk and I will tell you the details on her and you can let me know if you want it.
send email to danny (at) taddei (dot) org
Thanks - and sorry for being encryptic. The boots spam you to death if you let out your email :-)
Scott wrote:

I don't have that kind of cash right now. I was just curious to see it and know the price.
Regards, Scott

think
steering
never