Saginaw P/S pump pulley types

I am putting power steering in a 67 Camaro that is currently manual. As a result, I have had to aquire all the parts. The pump I have is what I believe is referred to as an "early" pump. It has the 1/8" keyway and threaded shaft. I have seen many pulleys available, but can't seem to find if there are specific pulleys for SWP and LWP applications. I have a SWP with a 3 groove crank pulley. Any insight would be appreciated.

Reply to
Thomas Gunn

Steering pump pulleys were pretty standard through the 60's & 70's. maybe even the 80's. Alignment with the crank pulley was handled by the brackets that attach the pump to the motor. They usually mount off the side of the block with the SWP, or the front of the block with the LWP - Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT