scanning 94 camaro

Hi All:
Does anyone have experience with scanning diagnostic computer codes from a Camaro? Specifically, I am interested in getting a good quality scanner for reading codes from my 94 Camaro. I believe the 94
and 95 Camaros both have the OBD I rather than the newer OBD II system.
Can anyone advise as to a good brand of a scanner and how much I should expect to pay?
Thanks! Drew

My OTC is wonderful. Would advise you to check the auction boards like eBay but getting ripped off is more common now. Just start looking, Google.com would be a good place to start. Be advised the OBD I scanners use different connectors for different vehicles. And new cables are sometimes expensive. AutoZone and other discount auto parts stores will scan you car for free and give you a print out of the results. Hard to beat deal:)
Al
Drew wrote:

Actually it's ALDL not OBD1. It's a completely GM proprietary coding but it's pretty easy to get scanners for. Although I actually used the piece of wire in the connector pin trick which allows you to read the codes by counting flashes of the check engine light but that was before autozone. Take big al's advice and use them they're free and at least mostly competent in automotive knowledge.