Selling Camaro for Body

Question:
We have a 1994 Maroon Camaro which has a great body. Ah, but the transmission and engine aren't that great. It has quite a few miles on it. About three years ago, we started to notice smoke coming from
the left side, and in looking underneath, there seems to be a leak from the transmission onto the catalytic converter which is likely causing the smoke. I'm not a big fan of putting any money into it with having 150,000+ miles on it, but nevertheless, we've held on to it because everyone says that we should just replace everything since the BODY is still in great shape, and it could be a collectable. Over the past couple months, however, I've been really wanting to get rid of it anyway (it's just sitting in the garage doing NOTHING but costing me for renewing registrations and the insurance premiums).
My question is..... IF I were to advertise such a car that is NOT running, but has a GREAT BODY, how much do you think would be a reasonable asking price, considering that this could be a very nice classic?
Thanks.
Richard
do you have pictures
I might be interested
Thank You

I am in process of creating the website for that, and hope to have it active sometime tonight (Wednesday 26th) after 9:00pm EDT.
http://www.sgrignoli.net/camaro /
Thank you.
Richard

Actually, make that an UPPERCASE "CAMARO".....
http://www.sgrignoli.net/CAMARO
Thanks.
Richard

I am in a similar situation with a blue '95 Camaro. Not trying to hijack your thread, but recommend that you turn your tags into the MVA or DMV, whatever it is in your state, and let your indurance company know that you have done so. Then you won't be paying for it anymore. and you can decide if you want to hang onto it for a later restoration project. Ours is sitting in ou driveway with a bad battery and a similar exhaust leak. My daughter was driving it and did not get the cooling system flushed so it is gunked up with sludge. I actually came here to see if anyone knew if this could be flushed out to clear the sludge., but I would also be interested in any offers to unload it. I am in the MD area. Don't email, as I have a blocking address in my posts. I'll check back here.
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:27:15 -0700 (PDT), RESgrignoli