sheet metal question

Hello - I just replaced some doors ( complete door shells ) 69 camaro. I replaced them due to the fact that it was alo easier then welding new skins. The replacement doors are from classic industries & when I looked at
them in the bright light the door sheet metal looked a little wavey ??? Is this something that may be due to optical illusion ?, or expected before final prep ?? I expected to see extremely straight door panels .... considering that they are brand spanking new. Did anyone ever experience this ??? Or can this be sanded pinpoint straight during the prep phase of restoration. I really had some high hopes for my dream car .... & just wanted to know if anyone experienced this before ?? Possibly I am overreacting a little. Thanks always in advance for the great advice you guys share.

I've never replaced a set of door panels myself but from what I gather, every book that I've read on the subject says that door panels are never absolutely strait. My replacement quarter panels had/have plenty of inconsistancies in them before I hung them on the car. Fill and sand, fill and sand, fill and sand....
My body shop man & I were dissapointed by the quality of the quarter panels for my '68 I got from Classic. I wish I had gone with his recommendation for Year One, or even Goodmark. You get what you pay for, and have to make it up in hours of expensive labor, and a rear window that dowsn't roll down well.
bla bla bla wrote

puked:

Don't they all pretty much come from the same place? <overseas> -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?